Friday, June 4, 2010

"tweet me"


there is a lot of people out there that have not caught the twitter fever yet (esp in my age group). but thats okay. to each his/her own. but since i was once one that said "forget" twitter becoz it aint nothing but an oversized chatroom on crack, i'll be the first to break down the pros and cons for people on my side of the world:

top 3 reasons to join twitter:
3. if you can't stop telling your business
2. laugh at other people (i do it all the time)
1. networking

top 3 reasons to stay away from twitter:
3. people that tell you when they are on the toliet
2. 16 yr olds (sorry ladies but prison is not for me)
1. the massive amount of justin bieber fans (no offense bieber but ur fans only know how to say four words: "i love justin bieber!" please teach them sumn new! lol)

so the overall verdict is join. its fast, easy and fun. follow me @dduh_domunique...besides, i need more people to laugh at. (jk)

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment