Friday, June 25, 2010

meet tomicha


name: Tomicha Cassel
age: 24
location:Cleveland
talent/occupation: Graphic Designer/ Receptionist/Blogger
website: http://lolamack.com

how long have you been on twitter?
Since 2007 I didnt really start using it until sometime later

do you consider yourself a tweet junkie?
Only slightly, I think that I have to tweet any and everything that happens during the day but I try to follow the unwritten rules of twitter.

who has the most fans on twitter?
Gabi

what sets you apart from other tweeps?
My Opinions are sometimes a little "raw" and I think people like that about me. I give you my initial reaction to everything.

do you like pb&j sandwhiches?
Yes!

fav color?
Lavender

a quote that you live by:
"The circumstances put soul in me and there aint no holding me. I have a heart made of gold in me" - CeeLo Green

_________

well we'll be watching for ya! best regards tomicha!

Dom
if nobody feels ya, i feels ya, feel me?
be easy coz lif is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment