Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hey dom

i have something i wanna talk about. there's this guy i was dating. i broke up with him because of the massive amount of drugs he was doing. meth. coke. prescription drugs. he blamed me for his increased usage. i was in love with him. still got love for him and i don't wanna see him get hurt. but i was killing myself staying with him. i lost a bunch of weight. lost a lot of hair. my sleeping habits changed. it was a mess. so i gave him an ultimatum. me or the drugs. he laughed it off at first until i left. then i turned him into a facility where he could rehab. he calls me from there saying that he's suffering and that i'm a bitch for doing it. it's only been 18 days. i tell him to hang in there but he's making me feel so bad. tell me i did the right thing.

>tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment