Saturday, June 19, 2010

forbidden fruit


Dom UniQue offers a first person view into the life of Michael Williams as you get to experience the story as told by Michael himself! New town, new beginnings, same ole Michael. Dive deep to find out what happens when someone gets tempted by forbidden fruit!
_______________________________________

“Why did she send me this?”
It was a greeting card.
“What’s wrong with this? All it says is congrats on your marriage,” I said.
“No. Open it and read,” Michelle said.
I did. The card was originally blank inside, but apparently she had plenty to say. It read:
Dear Mrs. Williams,
First off I would like to congratulate you on your marriage to such a wonderful man. As you know, no one is perfect. That is why I’m glad that you are such a forgiving person in that you have overlooked Michael’s indiscretions. I mean, I’ve never met you, but to overlook the fact that he and I had an intimate relationship, while you two were engaged, makes you an angel. I’m sure it’s for the right reasons though because he has a good heart. The fact that he’s an animal in the bedroom is definitely a plus! Anyway, girlfriend, I wish you the best. The Dom Perignon is a gift from me to you. Enjoy!
Valery

No comments:

Post a Comment