Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"silent kisses" sneak peek!


as some of you may know, i have a new book in the works. but bcoz one of the characters ties back to the michael williams story, i wont reveal the name of the main character. i can say that it is a woman that survives the series for this spinoff.
the gist of "silent kisses" is a female excon is released from prison and in order to make a living, she becomes a phone sex operator. in this particular sneak peek, one of her clients attempts to woo her with a taste of her own medicine by writing a racy poem for her:

"Started off a game
Tender touches on your delicates
Follow me, I'll fondle you
Damn I feel it getting wet
Lemme lick my fingers
Pull your panties to the side and taste
Strip you to your t-shirt
Nothing on below the waist
I can feel your clammy hands
Lemme check your fever
I pull out the thermometer
Push it in deeper
You lying horizon
But I grab you by your thighs and
Switch positions with a simple move
So that makes you whats rising
Next?
I grab you by the waist
Keeping your back erect
No slouching because tonight
You're getting the full effect
You grab my hand for support like a pommel
I touch you on your neck
And slowly slide my hand down to your breast..."

that's all you get for now. i know, i know. such a tease. that was barely a peck but hey, i gotta keep you foaming at the mouth somehow! lol "silent kisses" coming some time later this year.

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment