Thursday, June 3, 2010

crossing over


i am happy to announce that i will be releasing my first children's book tuesday (6.8.10). this project was quite a challenge becoz it forced me to use my imagination in a non-realistic way (if that makes sense) lol. if you follow my writing style, i'm more of a "it could happen in real life" fictional writer. so with a little inspiration from my munchkin, i decided to write something that she would find interesting enough to read one day. so what i did, (as suggested by a good friend of mine), was write a story in poem form and made it very childlike and simple. it's called "the restless little bunny and the missing sun". it's geared toward the little ones, but it teaches a little about hibernation, and directions on a map. i'm really proud of it because i actually illustrated it myself! haha and i can't draw to save my life! but it turned out pretty good so if you got little ones, pick up a copy. i plan to donate a few of them to local libraries and classrooms so be on the lookout for me!

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment