Tuesday, December 21, 2010

all about you



jeremih's "all about you" features his hit single "down on me" but if you haven't picked it but by now, you've only experienced the tip of the iceburg. when it comes to love, there are many sictuations that lead to unexplained emotions and untold feelings...jeremih gives the ladies an insiders look to what the mind of a man is really like. aim to please. love then leave. certainly this album will "take off".

"baby we should let this curtain close
there is really nothing else that's left to show
it's like everytime you look we're starting over
baby, we done it too many times before
can't you see i had enough
all my love, maybe you didn't deserve it
acting like you're miss perfect
i'm manning up, standing up
cause i know you ain't been doing me right

you know i thought i had it all y'all
it seems that i'm wasting time
even though i've tried
guess i've done it all wrong

i wish that i
wish that i could help us
but i gotta take off, off, off
for once in my life
i gotta take off, off, off
it's time for me to break away..." (lyrics from "take off")

i definitely feel you on this one my dude.

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment