Tuesday, December 28, 2010

hana pestle



-billings, montana

billings, montana...star of the big country sky. hana pestle is primed to be the first big star out of billings by way of georgia (her birthplace). it's rare that i find an artist with a voice that makes me stop what i'm doing to listen to the melodies that are flowing from my speakers. hana is that and then some. according to a friend of mine that caught hana's performance at the whiskey a go-go in california, recordings just don't do her justice.
hana's debut album feature's her single "need" which sounds like a perfect fit for the twilight series; many twilight fans agree. although her fanbase is growing daily, she remains focused on her mission to motivate others.

"I just want to be able to make music and support myself out on the road for as long as possible. I really want to reach out to new people and inspire them to create their own art. Truly, just getting to a point where my music could really support my lifestyle would be amazing. I want to continue to release music for as long as I make it." - Hana (hanapestle.com)

hanapestle.com

i look forward to seeing bigger to things come. take a bow hana. you have earned the Dom seal of approval.

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment