Sunday, December 12, 2010

26nup-2

so much i wanna say to you,
i got 300 reasons to break away from you,
300 women that'll say "i'll take care of you",
i changed way too much just to stay with you.
just to stay with who?
a slouching nobody.
you said you had my back,
i fell on nobody.
avoiding every mirror
coz i don't feel myself,
everyday is no shave
coz otherwise i'd kill myself.
i ask myself all the time, "is it worth it bro?"
hear my conscience talking to me
through the radio.
hear my mama yelling at me
when she on the phone,
saying "you know better than that"
do i really though?
well now this might be a newsflash,
but from this day forward,
you can kiss my ass,
becoz i always said
i'll only change for the better,
keeping a promise to you
aint worth my forever,
so move around...

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see you D! ill!

Post a Comment