Thursday, December 2, 2010

26nup-1

suffocating like i'm sleeping undercover,
to you the solution might be simple
but i can't do it with my hands tied.
what we feel is unspeakable,
sometimes unexplained,
but whenever i'm alone,
i can feel your mind sending vibes to mine.
a thousand miles away,
yet you can feel it in the air
whenever we have a conversation;
how dare you make my world smaller?
it's like i'm almost afraid
of what it would be like to touch you;
never thought that i'd see heaven so young
but i'll surely die in your arms.
"don't ever take the present for granted"
easier said then done,
but procrastination brings me closer
to my date with death.
with that haunting thought,
i'd rather an indiscretion define my life
than to live meaninglessly and unsatisfied.
forgetting life as it is,
i strive to what it should be
changing who i am to what i could be...
hopelessly in love.

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment