Saturday, June 26, 2010

meet brittany


name: Brittany James
age (optional): 22
location: Tarrytown, NY
talent/occupation: Public Relations Intern
website:http://flavors.me/brittanyjames

how long have you been on twitter?
I've been on Twitter since Feb 2009. Originally it was just a test during an internet marketing class and over the next few months I got hooked.

do you consider yourself a tweet junkie?
ABSOLUTELY!!! I live for Twitter and all my friends know it. One saw the MTV commercial and immediately thought of me. A few seconds later she saw my picture and was very happy.

who has the most fans on twitter?
Not sure but I'm kind of surprised that I have over 1,000. I never thought I'd "meet" so many amazing people.

what sets you apart from other tweeps?
Although I enjoy my share of celeb gossip, I'm also very active in the PR world on Twitter. I participate in about 5 or 6 different chats to learn more and connect with others.

do you like pb&j sandwhiches?
Who doesn't? Though It probably wouldn't be my first option.

fav color?
Pink, orange, green

a quote that you live by.
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.--Louisa May Alcott...this was my high school senior quote
___________

do ya thang brittany! best regards

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment