Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dom vs kanye west


song: streetlights - kanye west

Late evening, rush hour
And i'm walking home,
A million people outside,
But i'm all alone,
Headphones, four miles,
Horns i don't hear,
Broken glass, cut feet,
But there's no tear,
Most would say he's down,
Been there for a while,
Passed up many miles,
But he still smiles,
Catching stares from car windows,
At the stop light,
I would stare back,
But my mama said that ain't polite,
Alot have said, many times,
Things they wont do,
But i'm a man, so i stand,
On my own two,
On a mission to make sure
My baby's eating right,
I know just where i'm headed,
But i know i wont be there tonight


song: see you in my nightmares - kanye west ft lil wayne

Calm, composed,
Confident is what it seems,
But I only stay awake
Because I'm running from my dreams.
Some people call 'em nightmares,
But I see things real,
They're just another way of saying
How you really feel.
Things you never say aloud
Coz you're afraid to.
Superstitious, like you speak them,
They will come true.
I think it's best that we
communicate this mistrust,
Coz if we dont, I guarantee
It will be the death of us.

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

interesting..i used to read your poems in webook..keep it up

Post a Comment