Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dom vs pink


song: please don't leave me - pink

Damn all that,
I be the type to chase
A muh fuka down with a baseball bat.
You say you ain't tryna hear all that
I'll do what it takes just to get you back.
Point him out,
Where he be?
Have him meet me in these streets.
I don't give a damn if he's 7 foot 2
I'll beat a nigga down til he's 6 foot deep.
I used to ask you all the time
Who dat that be eyeing you?
You tell me he's just a friend
Well who the hell you lying to?
Why your number in his phone?
And what's that he be buying you?
You say that I'm paranoid
Well I'ma keep my eye on you.
Mad at me coz the grind don't sleep,
You the reason why I'm in these streets.
And yeah I slept with so-n-so
But that bitch don't mean shit to me.
I did you wrong, you did me wrong,
Let's make it right like Pleasure P,
You rather leave it where it is,
But that shit don't make sense to me...
I changed my ways, changed my number
But you ain't get that.
I do whatever it takes for me
Just to get back.
We used to say it's forever
But you forget that.
I ask her why,
And she reply by saying, "Baby get gone..."


Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment