Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dom vs drake




song: sooner than later - drake

Hm...
Now we aint been together for a minute,
But everytime you come in town
You let a nigga hit it,
Say you wanna tell me sumn,
But you soon forget it,
Coz it'll only make us argue, huh?
Just admit it.
Yeah...
We each got our own thing now,
You got a man
But he dont know that you here now,
You say you hate me,
But I just can't see how,
By the way you holding on my head
Between your legs now.
Damn...
That's why you play like you celibate
He been with you a year now
And you aint never let him hit,
Claim you holding out
Now you got his head in a twist,
But you always seem to come around
When you need a fix.
Yeah...
So dont be talking all the dumb shit.
Yeah I cheated back then,
But look what has become of it.
You learned well enough,
To come back and practice it.
Forever you'll be my chick,
You don't need no one else...


Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feels me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment