Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dom vs trey songz



song: love lost - trey songz

'01 was the best coz I had you,
I never saw another girl
Coz I was blinded by you.
Sad to say that, the reason that you're gone,
Hadn't shit to do with me,
But I see you moved on.
You was more than my friend
Like a homie,
Woulda been my first and my last
Like my only.
So when u left,
I took it like that aint right,
Lost my wings and fell,
Like an angel in mid-flight.
Holes in my heart that wont heal,
It's fucked up coz you act like
You dont know how it feels.
We catch up for the first time
Since the day before forever,
And you didnt even blink,
Like you aint love me...ever.
Song after song,
Poem after poem,
I called to you for help,
You act like you dont know 'em.
Loving you for the better,
Made me change for the worse.
My life long quest to replace you?
A curse.
All I want from you now,
Is permission to move on.
Very last stanza in this saga of poems
Thank you...for nothing.
Lost love.


Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment