Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dom vs drake part 2



song: houstatlantavegas - drake

You and I were friends
Best buds in the evening,
Crossed the line once
I was sposed to be leaving,
Turned the car around
Knocked on the door like I was fiending,
Started on the stairs, then the couch
Where I be sleeping,
Thought we were in love,
On that night it seemed clearer,
You was watching me
In that overhead mirror,
Flashback, '05,
You needed a ride,
Called me up on the cell,
Had my girlfriend by my side,
Treated you to IHOP
But the saying goes,
That at after 2 am,
There aint no one there but hos,
But we go back before that,
Me, I represented,
A life of 9 to 5 work,
A life that you resented,
So you made money your way,
And no I never judge,
But when you try to have me and another,
I can hold a grudge,
You love that I'm a gentleman,
And I remain the same,
Even though that where you work,
You respond to a different name,
Too pretty to leave alone,
But to sly to be a keeper,
Never called you the s-word,
But I'll be your biggest tipper...


song: something - drake

I thought you were the exception
To the rule,
We don't even talk no more
I guess that I'm the fool,
Or was,
She does
Get a lot of guys attention.
We did some things
That frankly we don't ever have to mention,
Decisions, decisions,
I swear sometimes they bite you.
You were the next love of my life,
I know I more than liked you.
I never understood how we
Could make such a connect,
When the way that we broke up
Is simply unplugging the net.
But hey,
No regrets.
I wont even sweat it.
I see pictures of you now,
And I try hard to forget it.
A word to the wise,
Before you trust her solely,
Make sure you do your research,
Before you fall for a phony...



Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment