Friday, April 23, 2010

hi dom

my best friend for two years decided suddenly at the beginning of the school year that she did not want to be my friend anymore. She didn't give a reason, just ended it abruptly. Then she called sporadically and confused me because she kept saying she was sorry and then she'd ignore me for another few months before she would call again. Then she calls at the beginning of this month and decides, "hey, I'm going to sit by you in Japanese class" and so I say "Well...okay" because I can't stop her anyway, and I don't want to fight. It's too draining. So I agree. Now she just talks to me when she wants something and I'm confused, mostly because...well...I don't think I want to be her friend. I've gotten used to being without her and so now I don't know how to act around her, so it would just be easier if we weren't friends. But another friend of mine wants us to become friends again, so I'm torn. What do I do?

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment