Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hi dom

i'm writing to you because i'm in a mess. i'm wasting away emotionally and i don't know what to do. you see...i fell in love with a business partner. i know, i know. it's totally against the rules but thats not the half of it. he's amazing. we complement each other really well. what he can't do, i can and visa versa.the chemistry is crazy. never felt like this before. i think about him everyday and it sux that we can't just have a normal relationship because...i'm married. and the guy i'm married to is a really sweet guy it's just we have absolutely nothing in common outside of the kids. we tried and we've had our issues that now exist as trust issues. so, i told my business partner that i'm ready to call it quits with my husband. so we started making plans to meet up places and even move in together. but now its like he's rejecting me. we went from talking everyday to whenever he feels like it. he doesn't tell me he misses me anymore. doesn't say he loves me. we don't talk about the future like we used to. everything he says is law just because he's nine years older than me. i go out of my way for him a lot and he doesn't even notice. i felt a change in our relationship when he said something and i expressed my opinion and he called me an egocentric ass for stating my opinion and hung up on me. now when we tak it's strictly business. and the timing sucks because i'm in a little rut right now and the one person that made me forget about all my problems doesn't even want to be bothered with me anymore. i just want to go back to being us. if i can't have that, i don't want anything at all. i know he's going through some things too but, i just wanna be there for him even if he's not there for me. if he reads this, i just want him to know i love him no matter what.
> "ms. lovesick"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you

Post a Comment