Thursday, April 1, 2010

hi dom unique

I write because I need some help with this life. I am lost because my daughter doesn't speak to me or bring me my grandchildren. I am a person of middle age and I know I have done everything in my hands to let her know how much I love her. I don't know if someone is turning her mind upside down but I am desperate and I need some words from you and all my friends. Please help me with this. Some words can be of much help now.

I know you can tell me something!
>m.



m.,

It saddens me to hear that your daughter would do things to hurt her own mother. Grandchildren are the best gift in the world so I know how much yours mean to you. Try this: the worst thing we could suggest is that she is doing something wrong even though it may be true. But, in order to make peace, we sometimes have to take on the bad guy role in order to become the peacemaker. So call her. If she does not answer, leave a message with the following phrases in your own words: "I was calling to see how things were going. I feel that we may have ended up on bad terms somehow and whatever I did, I do apologize for that. Feel free to call me whenever you get a chance." Notice I never used the word "you". People get defensive when we say "I feel this because you..." Give her at least two days to respond before you lovingly call to check up on your grandchildren. Wish her good health. And never throw the blame by saying "you did this or that" etc. Go to bed knowing that you reached out. Children never forget a positive up-bringing. She will break and call you back to make amends. When she does, remember to listen and let the past be just that...the past.

Best regards,

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment