Friday, April 16, 2010

hey dom,

i'm in trouble. i'm pregnant and i don't know how my mother is going to react. i don't want to tell her, but on the other hand we have a great relationship and i don't want to ruin that by keeping a secret that may come out later if something goes wrong. i'm 19 so i'm old enough to make a decision to keep it or not. i've decided not to keep it. the guy i'm pregnant by is not my boyfriend and i'm not the only one he's sleeping with. i'm okay with that because i'm single and he's not my man so i get what i want and move on. but i've never been through this before. i'm only a few weeks pregnant so it's not like i'm attached to this thing growing inside me. i just want someone to be there when i go through with this. i guess i answered my own question. i need to talk with my mother. thanks for listening.

>teri e.

No comments:

Post a Comment