Wednesday, August 25, 2010

writing collabo #331

You have me right where you wanted
Your trap is set to perfection
It grabs, holds tight but never releases
Stealing my breath, I'm suffocating
My lungs start to shut down
My heartbeat's slowly fading
Every attempt to escape is unsuccessful
Like a shellac coated candy
Your words seemed full of promise
Luring me to the lit carvern of your throat
As I searched for what I thought would be your heart
I miss the simplicity of our love
Our shared secrets with the moonlight
Our shared wishes with the stars
Temporary yet everlasting in that
When dawn arrives, we die
And two individuals emerge
Unaware of the passionate secret lives
That dwell in our subconsciouses
I long to be with you
No matter how detrimental...
-d.c.&d.u.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment