Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Help Dom Help Kids



hey peeps, sponsors, and parents,

I often volunteer at C.A.R.D. Headstart in Broken Arrow, OK located at Southside Elementary and recently I read my children's book The Restless Little Bunny and the Missing Sun to the children in Southside 6 (a 3 year old classroom). It was a hit and many of the children wanted to take the book home. Word has spread to the other classrooms and now I am getting requests from all the 3 year old classrooms and 4 year old classrooms of Southside Elementary! This inspired my quest to make the book available for all of the children and teachers of Southside Elementary and many others in the Tulsa area. My goal is 500 books for 500 kids and teachers. I believe this is very achievable with financial assistance from sponsors right here in Oklahoma. Early reading is vital to a successful future. If you or anyone you know could assist us in achieving this goal, please let me know.
email: bookdomunique@gmail.com

hopeful sponsors: Great Plains Coca Cola, Pepsi Tulsa, George Kaiser Family Foundation, and ONEOK Inc.

Dom
if nobody feels you, if feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment