Wednesday, August 25, 2010

writing collabo #213

Never been afraid of the future until I looked back
I saw nothing but dust
No path
No footprints
Not even a bread-crum trail
To lead me back home
They say home is where the heart is
But my heart remains homeless
Restless begging for a bed to lay in
If even for a moment
The illusion of a careless moment turned into a whisper
A whisper turned into a soft kiss
A soft kiss turned into a night of pretend love
A temporary home for a nomadic heart
If you love me tonight
And forget me tomorrow
I will only thank you...
Even for the temporary satisfaction
Like a famished pesant
I'm grateful for the scarceness
Knowing that it may be a while
Until my heart finds it's permanent home
Inside a lovers lullaby
-d.c.&d.u.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment