Sunday, November 7, 2010

dear dom

dom,
omg i feel terrible! i got a gig in california this past weekend and while in town i decided to hit a party that my friend was throwing. long story short, i get sick, need somewhere to crash and my ex girlfriend just happens to be at the party. i'm thinking, "cool okay. just crashing til i leave town in the morning." so we head back to her place, i crash (in her bed) and go to sleep. she wakes me up about 10 that night wanting me to have sex with her. did i mention she knows i'm with someone else? bad move for even being there but i was ill! anyway, i decline and go back to sleep, wake up in the morning, grab my things and head to the airport to go home. i check my phone this morning and i see pix of this naked chick i have no idea who she is! i look further and there's outgoing pix of a supposed lesbian named "alexis" from my phone! so i call my ex and she just laughs saying "i had to get some fun from somebody." wtf? so now there's a poor lesbian out there that she conned into sending naked pix in exchange for fake pix that thinks i'm some lesbian named alexis and on top of that she has my phone number! this is not a good day...
>mike b.

mike,
hopefully she will understand. that's really all i can say. oh yeah, stay away from your ex! she's bad news...i'm just saying.

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment