Friday, October 15, 2010

b payne tha rapper part 2


he's baaaaaaaacck! actually he never left. he was just busy with the re-up while you other cats were still wishing. check out the exclusive interview:

dom: what up man? i think it's time to do an update on the blogspot with the latest of the latest.

bpayne: well basically i just dropped a new cd two wednesdays ago called LightSwitch: Tha Mixtape (Hosted by: MysterBKS)...any questions you have for me?

dom: yeah bruh i'm listening to it right now. just heard lightswitch. what was your motivation/message behind this mixtape?

bpayne: basically i got tired of wondering if i was running the rap game in orlando, where im currently in school at the university of central florida, and i had some heartache over the summer where i started seeing an increase of hate, even from family and close friends. Not only that, i realized that i been grinding too hard to not take over. With that, i bottled that shit up and condensed it into ink for my pen to write up the cd. It was so from the heart that it only took me like a week to write strate thru. So LightSwitch is a metaphor/declaration saying now that the switch is up, its my turn to never go back down. BEWARE OF THA GLARE!!!

dom: i'm smellin ya right now! lol i'm hearing some maturation from the last mixtape. besides the what you listed so far, what else helped you to mature on the mic and get better?

bpayne: My producer nick leone and my partner shadoe valentine would always tell me i need to let the fans know exactly whats on my mind. Let all my emotions and heartaches out for the world to see. Once you conquer the shyness, you good. And thats what i did and its also about having the confidence and knowing that you doing you no matter what the haters say

dom: that's definitely wussup. anything else you wanna say to the people? what do you want people to take away from the mixtape?

bpayne: i want them to take my heart basically and realize that i put my heart into all the shit i give them. No half-assing. as a matter of fact, the last line i say in track 5 "HeartAche" is "You said you wanna see my heart, well you have it now"...thats it right there in a nutshell

dom: yessir! any projects coming up in the near future? collaborations? shoutouts?

bpayne: thinking bout doing a superhero ep behind my mask of heroics [haha] (smash hit from my last mixtape ThA.BingE) and in the works of a video shoot with my boy shadoe valentine for his song im on "Like A Poet" and also from a fan favorite song from LightSwitch...no big planned collabs...and shoutout to my haters...they made this cd what it is!

dom: nice...i really think you and j.a.y. need to collab for at least one track. the results might be illegal [lol]

[end]
check out "lightswitch"

i'm just saying...ya'll might wanna look out for that collabo.


Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fav song on LightSwitch is Chicken Soup for Tha Flow....kilt that track...this mixtape go hard...lookin out for more of b.payne

Post a Comment