Monday, March 15, 2010

very intense

at age 14 i was raped multiple times, abused and used as a human punching bag, this continued until i got pregnant, the abuse stopped until i gave birth in a condo room at age 15.. then at age 16 my daughter who did not get a last name, was killed in front of me, we both had gone through molestations, rapings, cutting, abuse and more... but i was trying to save her and wasnt fast enough... i still have scars to this day, two years later. i was stabbed in the stomach the first time the guy (that was raping and abusing me) found out i was pregnant with his kid. i was too afraid to go to the police with my child because i didnt want them to take her from me. i tried telling the police but they laughed because i couldnt give an accurate description of the guy and couldnt provide them with enough information... so i was sent to a mental hospital. all this time i had friends that weren't in school helping me care for my daughter and trying to protect her and me because even my dad didnt believe me. all the councelors i saw refused to believe me and always were trying to get me to say i did all the damage to myself and that i never had a child. but to this day i still have items that belonged to her and i visit a cross i carved by hand myself even though its not by her actual grave. my house (where my daughter was burried) was sold and i am never to go there again... she was born July 2nd 2007, and died August 17th 2008. her first and middle name is and will always be Sofia Catalina.
>s.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment