Thursday, May 13, 2010

domunique.blogspot.com

hey peeps,
for those of you writing in about the blog and those of you new to the blog, i'll point out a few segments, as it were, that are featured on this site:

"just listen"is designed to let you vent. whatever it is, let's get it off your chest. even if you're not looking for a response and you just wanna talk out loud, hit me up on my email and put "just listen" in the subject line.

"community heroes" are real people that deserve real recognition. write in to share what makes members in your community, real heroes.

"random thoughts" you might see me go on a rant about random things on here that i might see in the world etc. so just bear with me lol but if you got some random thoughts, please share them.

also there is "community issues" "random pix" (where i see something unexpected and write a fictional news story about it) and "where's dom" (for when i go m.i.a.) anyway just hit me up. the email is:

domuniquedduhent@gmail.com

if nothing further, i'm out!

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment