Saturday, February 27, 2010

neither beef nor chicken

before that goes any further lemme spell it out for the gossip-ers. N-O!
alot of this came about when ppl said "i took a shot" at ne-yo in my "Swagger Like Dom" verse. actually it's quite the opposite. lemme explain. for those of you that don't know, ne-yo has his hands in many genre's of music. so do i. that's why i call myself writer of the year. my competitive nature, drives me to be better than the best out there. for example, if ne-yo has 2 #1 hit's at the same time in 2 genres, i want 4 in 4 genres. get it? so the whole me calling ne-yo out etc etc, i'm giving homie his props. besides i don't sing and in order there to be beef, there has to be a personal familiarity between the two parties and i dont know that man personally, visa versa, so no. if you hear that, you're getting it from me personally, Dom UniQue, there is no beef. i wish that man much more success and i hope he keeps making that music that ppl listen to (even though "be on you" was taken from a series of lines from anchorman) hahaha

btw, if anybody does come across this from ne-yo's camp, i would not mind having a write off going song for song ya dig?

Dom
if nobody feels you, i feels you, feel me?
be easy coz life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment